Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Review: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Polish

I literally used to get a manicure (and a pedicure every other time) every 2 weeks at a salon because I discovered Shellac and OPI Gel nail polish, which is guaranteed to last 2 to 3 weeks.  After doing this for about a year, my nails became weak and brittle, so I decided to take a hiatus from the salon and polish my nails at home.

I use different brands of nail polish, from name brands to drugstore brands, but I've ruled out that Sally Hansen Insta-Dri is one of my top 3 favorites!

Color: Mint Sprint


Pros:
  • Inexpensive (You can buy a bottle for under $5 here!)
  • Easy-to-use applicator
  • Only 1 layer of application is needed
  • Dries within 60 seconds (The packaging says 30 seconds, but I would wait a whole minute)
  • Base and top coats are also available (You can use the top coat on top of regular nail polish for a quick and efficient dry time!)
  • Lasts about 3-4 days without chipping
Cons:
  • The polish itself is pretty thick
  • Since the brush is on the thicker side, it's harder to control precision in small corners
  • There isn't a wide selection of colors (yet)

Rating: 4/5

No comments:

Post a Comment