Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sorry for the hiatus...

I know that one of my resolutions was to write a blog at least once a month, but unfortunately, I couldn't keep up with it due to my crazy school and work schedule... and life in general.  But I'm glad to say that I took my final final of undergrad earlier today and I'm officially done with school!  It's surreal that I'm done and I'm looking forward to enjoying the moment while I can... and I promise there will be more updates to come!

As you can see, I definitely took advantage of Sephora's 15% off sale and Bobbi Brown's Friends & Family sale during my hiatus...






I bought a few usual products (Bobbi Brown's long-wear gel eyeliner, corrector, and concealer and NARS Orgasm blush) but I'm looking forward to sharing my experience with the Dr. Jart Black Label BB Cream and NARSskin Exfoliator!

More updates to come soon... XOXO.

No comments:

Post a Comment